X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billystix custom red-white-blue spiral

alright guys
    this is the deal, i am going to build for the war memorial already so thats a separate deal.
    now why not lets have us a memorial raffle right here on west end, i will donate a 6ft6 custom spiral built in red,white, blue true u.s.a. colors i will add a us flag and all other goodies plus titanium guides the money will go to the kid for his eagle scout fund but just let me say this i will not accept less than top dollar for this rod as it will be built with all the talent that i posse so lets see just how much we can get to give this kid to help him out.
    if i can stepup lets see someone dig down deep and get themselves a top shelf custom billystix, the true american made rod.
    stix

Admin: "For more information about the War Memorial Tournament please follow this link: http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2382 "
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 15, 2009, 07:38 PM.

$100 to start it off Billy.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

$125.00

Comment

Man a rod like that...........$175.00
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

It's just not looking reel good at this point perhaps i had a bad idea after all, seems as all my ideas as of late have been bad :d
          oh well cant hurt to try to help.
          Stix

Comment

Give it a few days Billy, folks will be catching up on their thread reading after the weekend and see the link........I hope
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
              It's just not looking reel good at this point perhaps i had a bad idea after all, seems as all my ideas as of late have been bad :d
              oh well cant hurt to try to help.
              Stix
              Don't say that Billy! Cause I go $200 to get it going again!
              Gande' Member

Comment

Originally posted by NBN View Post
                Don't say that Billy! Cause I go $200 to get it going again!
                And comissions come out tomorrow. lets see what they are and I might push it a little higher. I have a scout at the house that I hope will make it to Eagle some day.
                Gande' Member

Comment

$200 is still too cheap for this rod. I hate to do this but.........here goes $225

Comment

I'll bump this to $250.

Comment

WTG Dr. Moe!! Billy builds some great rods!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Surely someone else wants to support the war memorial and bid on this custom rod.

(Yes, someone else will bid. And don't call us Shirley!!!)

Comment

My son is in need of a good fishing rod. I'll up the bid to $275, and I challenge anyone to bid higher. It is for a good cause, you know...

Comment

We received the donated rod today. Now I'm not the best fisherman by a long stretch, but I do know quality workmanship, and this rod has some of the best craftsmanship I've seen in a long time. My younger son was nearly drooling over it as he held it, noting how much he'd love having such a rod.

Billy - thank you ever so much for donating the rod. Your kind heart touches us. Know that you are helping more than just one scout become Eagle; you will forever be a part of his values and morals, and we can only hope and pray that the fine examples of generosity shown in support of his project, like your donation of a fishing rod, will inspire him to be a generous caring person as he moves onward in life.

Thank you. I only wish you could be here to meet my son in person. We will make sure you get pictures of the tournament, and when the memorial is built, of the dedication.

May God bless you and yours.

Comment

proud to be part of the effort

thank you very much, it was my pleasure to donate both rods for this fine cause, i am very much a texan at hart and a true american and i value what our coutry stands for and for the men and women that given their lives so that we can proudly say that we are american's and "texans"
                              stix

Comment

Working...
                              X