This new info is enough to make you want to throw up-Obama is truly a MAJOR POS that has no business EVER being POTUS!!!! Just sickening.

From Todays Chronicle:

A second parent of two of the Americans killed in the Benghazi Libya attack has spoken out in a similar way of how Pres. Obama and Hillary Clinton were distant and cold when they met with the parents, and they are questioning the administration’s story. There are also new developments on what happened during the attacks.

Here is CNN interviewing Pat Smith, mother of Sean Smith, a few weeks ago:

“Don’t give me any baloney that comes through with this political stuff,” Pat Smith told CNN’s Anderson Cooper Wednesday. Her son, Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith, was one of four Americans killed at the consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11. “Just tell me the truth, what happened, and I still don’t know.”

SMITH: I look at the TV and I see bloody hand prints on walls thinking is that my son’s? I don’t know. They haven’t told me anything. They are still studying it. And the thing that is they are telling me are outright lies. That Susan Rice, she talked to me personally and she said this is the way it was because of this film that came out.

Smith added, “The things they are telling me are just outright lies.” U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, she said, told her the attack was a result of protests around an anti-Muslim video. “I don’t trust you anymore,” she said of the administration. “You — I’m not going to say lied to me, but you didn’t tell me and you knew.”

SMITH: I cried on Obama’s shoulder and he just kind of looked off into the distance. That was worthless to me.”

Charles Woods, the grieving father of former SEAL Tryrone Woods, is now speaking out as well:

At the memorial service at Joint Base Andrews for his son and the three other Americans killed, Woods said that the president approached him. “Shaking hands with him was like shaking hands with a dead fish,” he said. He recalled Vice President Biden saying to him “in an extremely loud and boisterous voice,” “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” He questioned the sincerity of their sympathy, and that of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

I really think something is seriously wrong with Joe Biden. His “gaffes” have always been something to laugh at, but this is something more. It’s just so inappropriate that it makes me wonder about his judgement.

Every day brings new information about what the administration knew, and when they knew it. Jake Tapper at ABC News reports:

On Friday, Fox News Channel’s Jennifer Griffin reported that sources on the ground in Benghazi told her “that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command — who also told the CIA operators to ‘stand down’ rather than help the ambassador’s team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.”

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Thursday addressed the “Monday morning quarterbacking” about why the U.S. military didn’t act sooner. He said military assets had been moved, but that the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was over before there was enough good information about what had actually happened. Not knowing exactly what was going on had he and other military leaders feel that “we could not put forces at risk in that situation”

Fox News reports:

Woods, Doherty and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the Consulate which at that point was on fire….The quick reaction force from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the Consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.

At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

This is the first time I have heard that the men ignored orders to help the Ambassador. I also did not know that they requested help three times. This fighting went on for seven HOURS. Does Panetta really want us to believe that they did not have enough information for SEVEN hours?? Can you imagine their fear? Can you imagine how they felt went they were fighting this mob for four hours at the CIA annex? This small group of brave men were abandoned.

Why? I believe that any kind of a battle, where we send in a Specter gunship, would have been bad optics for the Obama campaign. I hate believing that, but I do. Despicable.

Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, were part of a Global Response Staff or GRS that provides security to CIA case officers and provides countersurveillance and surveillance protection. They were killed by a mortar shell at 4 a.m. Libyan time, nearly seven hours after the attack on the Consulate began — a window that represented more than enough time for the U.S. military to send back-up from nearby bases in Europe, according to sources familiar with Special Operations. Four mortars were fired at the annex. The first one struck outside the annex. Three more hit the annex.

It even gets worse:

Fox News has learned that there were two military surveillance drones redirected to Benghazi shortly after the attack on the consulate began. They were already in the vicinity. The second surveillance craft was sent to relieve the first drone, perhaps due to fuel issues. Both were capable of sending real time visuals back to U.S. officials in Washington, D.C. Any U.S. official or agency with the proper clearance, including the White House Situation Room, State Department, CIA, Pentagon and others, could call up that video in real time on their computers.

So, no one ever bothered to bring up that video? Really? Incompetence of the worst kind.


MAKES ME SICK-VOTE THE LYING BASTERD OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!