Thread: Farkin' POS POTUS

Default Farkin' POS POTUS

The liar-in-chief was just grandstanding at FEMA headquarters. It was obviously political pandering for the NE vote. He's "very concerned about the safety of the public". Too bad he wasn't as concerned about the four men that were killed in Libya, but he couldn't miss that fundraiser in Vegas!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

So true-preying on the ignorant at any cost-"all for me, me, me" said Obama.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary.

Just think, you guys....in just 9 days you get 4 more years of griping about Obama. Aren't you EXCITED!!!!!! (I still love messing with you guys! Have fun with this thread!)
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "HOOK 'EM DANNO!" "Shoot low Sherriff, they're riding Shetlands!!"
    You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish!

Quote Originally Posted by Termo View Post
    Just think, you guys....in just 9 days you get 4 more years of griping about Obama. Aren't you EXCITED!!!!!! (I still love messing with you guys! Have fun with this thread!)
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

That kinda stung alittle... Thank you sir may I have another!!! EWWWW It stung alittle more when I read it again... LMAO Thank you sir may I have another!!! That **** is starting to down right hurt now... Thank you sir may I have another!!!!
    “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Charles R. Swindoll