Thread: This weekend

Default This weekend

Hopefully the very cool lows this weekend will be pushin the reds further up the bayous! ! I havent decided yet which of the 3 bayous with no fish in them im gonna be hittin yet but its gonna be one of them! ! Anyone got suggestions? ?

There are.....

NFIDC

NFIC

so you are left with your only other option. I would recommend staying out of the Pierce Marsh too. Nothing but PCBs and crabby duck hunters back there.

chocolate is the place to be. maybe. maybe not.

Walked in off Sportsman this morning and baitfish all over the shoreline. Had two flounder in the do-nut before I made 30 yards. Had two more open their mouths at the net, hanging on behind the hook. Snagged a dink spec and two other tore off. 3 fish and lost 5. I'm gonna blame it on my age. Best part was fishing with Superspook. Enjoyed it Danny, been a long time. Fish caught on cocohoe red queens and Hogie chicken/chain major minnows. Better get my game together, got Mighty Moe and Sawdust coming in the morning.

[QUOTE=H.Maier;234552]Walked in off Sportsman this morning and baitfish all over the shoreline. Had two flounder in the do-nut before I made 30 yards. Had two more open their mouths at the net, hanging on behind the hook. Snagged a dink spec and two other tore off. 3 fish and lost 5. I'm gonna blame it on my age. Best part was fishing with Superspook. Enjoyed it Danny, been a long time. Fish caught on cocohoe red queens and Hogie chicken/chain major minnows. Better get my game together, got Mighty Moe and Sawdust coming in the morning.

had fun even though i got skunked. good luck with Moe and Sawdust!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Thanks D. Trip fell through. Call me after this front blows past. Middle of the week should be good.

I'm dragging Harvey out to Dana Cove to see if we can find anything this eve before the front.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Default Re: This weekend

Hit 2 of the no fish bayous both of the D's . Had my bait hammered hard a couple times but couldnt hook up but we caught some rat reds a few specs and probably 40 sandies lol. But it was definitely some great weather for sure!