Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I found when I got back from teal hunting with coe. This morning I found a bullet through my daughters bedroom window. I am so pissed right now I cant stand it. The Sheriff deputy seemed not to worried my wife had to ask him to go talk to the people across the pasture. Funny thing is 2 brazoria county deputy's live across the pasture. I know we live in the county but a 8month old could have been killed So there is a pos that lives by Fairview Jr High that does not care where their bullets land. If any Fwe members live in the area and herd gun shots send me a pm. So I can relay it the the Brazoria county Sheriff. oh and if any one is in the window business I need this one replaced. Thank god for the double pane window it really slowed the bullet down.

Last edited by TXSHOCKWAVE; September 23rd, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

WOW Glad no one got hurt!
    “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Charles R. Swindoll

seriously that is messed up..
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

I thought you hunted dove, teal, and other winged varmints with steel shot? That's a solid round, sir, a man-killer.

wow thank god for double pane James.I hope ya'll find out who is careless with there shooting.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

http://spapartsandchemicals.com

stick a lazer through the middle of the impact hole and it will give you a general direction as to where it came from.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

oh i'm pretty sure where it came from. there are only three houses that it could be a deputy's is one of them.

Damn James I was still asleep reading your text you sent. I jump on here & see a bullet! Man I'd be furious! Looks like a .40 or 45cal
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I cannot imagine how pissed you are. There is a lot that I will tolerate but a bullet through the window in my child's room would NEVER be tolerated. There is no end to the length I would go to to make sure that they get the message...hell find a lawyer, hire a PI who specializes in ballistics, and hit 'em hard...

just talked to the sgt they are coming back out

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast