If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:
• Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.
• It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.
• Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
• Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
• Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
• The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1,400 feet per second.
• The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.
• Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
• If you’re in a gun fight: If you’re not shooting, you should be loading; If you’re not loading, you should be moving; If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
• In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.
• If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense. If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
• You can say, “stop” or “alto” or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone is pretty much a universal language.
• You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary.