Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Facts

Laie 34 Gun Facts

If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

• Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.

• It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

• Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

• Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

• Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

• The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1,400 feet per second.

• The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.

• Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.

• If you’re in a gun fight: If you’re not shooting, you should be loading; If you’re not loading, you should be moving; If you’re not moving, you’re dead.

• In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.

• If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense. If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

• You can say, “stop” or “alto” or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone is pretty much a universal language.

• You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary.

I like it!
    Bryan Evans

Evans Marine
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    evansmarine@verizon.net
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Hell ya !

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

If you ever have to pull your gun you bettter be ready to use it ...I'm just saying
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

The first point and click interface.
    Name:  ATT00007.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  39.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Marx View Post
    All true there Jerry . My girl friend made the comment one day "why do you keep a loaded gun in the house ? You never use it ."
    I replied " your right I may not , but I hope I don't need that loaded fire extinguisher over in the corner either."
    True story i like that
    Karma's a beach.

Im Not Paranoid, just prepared...
    Name:  gunz.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  23.5 KB
    Karma's a beach.

Fire extinguishers are incredibly dangerous. Of course you have a right to own one, but on your head be it. If you do have one, be sure to store it unloaded. Fire extinguishers stored loaded are under high pressure, presenting a clear and present explosive danger. They are also heavy. Therefore they present a danger to you and your family. The fire extinguisher should be locked away from prying eyes, disassembled. You should store the contents unloaded in a separate area of the house. Most of them are also painted red, which is the color of danger.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

BAD *****

Quote Originally Posted by Robalo View Post
    • In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.
    This one's my favorite!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast