Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disabled My Arse!!

Default Disabled My Arse!!

The disability ranks have outpaced job growth throughout President Obama's economic recovery. While the economy has created 2.6 million jobs since June 2009, fully 3.1 million workers signed up for disability benefits.http://news.investors.com/article/61...nder-obama.htm
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I'm so tired of this commie SOB!!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Disabled My Arse!!

Oops! Sorry Kenny! I thought this thread was heading in completely different direction..
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Originally Posted by dbarham
    I'm so tired of this commie SOB!!!!
    X1000000!!!!
    How would a new pres change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tidalguide View Post
    The last 3 1/2 years have been good for you huh?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

http://spapartsandchemicals.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tidalguide View Post
    He wouldn't. I'm 61 1/2 and was going to wait for 65, but I'm headed to SS to get out at 62 with the penalty. At least I'll get something for working and paying in since I was 14 before losing it.

The last 3 1/2 years have been good for you huh?
    It's been great. Had our first Kiddo, have another on the way. I dont let the Pres impact my days because I make things happen. My beef is with the idoits who let the banking debacle happen. That cost me alot of business.

I was not being antagonistic with my question. I was serious on how a new Preso would change the issue with disability. I dont think the Preso really has anything to do with that. I think it's a function of companies cutting cost and advising employees with long term ailments to go on disability. We had to do this in our company to make up for lost business.

A truly conservitive government that doesnt over tax,doesnt over spend,and doesnt extend benifits to those who have no vested interest in those programs, Would lower many costs,and a conservitive gov,that doesnt try to legislate on each detail of We the People's life ,could free up,growth in the private secter, Im tired of legislaters tellin me what I cant do!And ruleing through fear!
    West Bay Sensai...

Our most recent Elected Officials,The Preso included have been way to heavy handed towards private buisness,case in point,one oil rig blows out and he cut off all drilling activity in the gulf by American and her Allies,BP and mouved everything to Venisuella,We didnt get rich,but he did.The Gulf Coast has dried up compared to where we where 4 yrs back,1 accident in 40 yrs,And then stood in the way of the Canadian oil pipeline. So he could continue strangleing the piss out of America!Oil is the Gulf Coasts life blood and any union man with any since would know you have to have it to stay employed! And it trickels down to everything else from there!!
    West Bay Sensai...

A new Republican president and congress could tighten up the requirements to qualify for disability, in fact for ANY government "entitlement", including food stamps, public housing, etc.
    As Sen. Phil Gramm said years ago; "there are too many people in the wagon, and not enough pulling the wagon."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast