Vibrio the real deal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrio the real deal!!!

Heres the pic o the Old man we call the Legend that lurefisher,Dbarham,Superspook and I fish with. Hes been fishing these waters for 50years. hes around 75 years old. Got it from a flounder in the sulphur ditch up in Chocalate Bay. They had to skin him down 3 layers of skin. Luckily he got to Herman trauma center. If he would have listened to his doctor he would be dead. This only took around 18 hours to manifest. He was smart and said f the doc and went to ER. Like he said you never know!! It happened about 10 weeks ago!! If you get something like this be sure to tell em you have been in the water and around fish!!
    Attached Files
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

I met him when we moved all the wood up to the 2nd floor of Sandy's camp before Alex.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Dang! Is he doing better Ray. I think i'm staying in the boat until the water cools.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        I met him when we moved all the wood up to the 2nd floor of Sandy's camp before Alex.
        Coe that is correct you met the Legend. That dude knows so much about fishing it is unreal. He is a bad *** Bass fisherman. Hes cool as heck . Any one want to take him fishing let me know!! I take him hunting every year. He use to take me hunting when I was a teenager. I owe him for his patience with me when I was a youngster!! &0 plus and willgo hunt or fish at the drop o a hat. I anyone likes Bass fishing this is the guy to hook up with.
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          Dang! Is he doing better Ray. I think i'm staying in the boat until the water cools.
          reeltime he got it in the boat. He quit wading around 30 years ago!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

**** is bad...glad he had the smarts to get his *** in the hospital. I'd love to meet "the Legend" Ray...when we going?
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

The vib is some nasty stuff, Glad they caught it in time. I hope he can get back to fishing soon. I am sure he is missing it. I would like to meet him too an would enjoy hearing some stories which I am sure a legend would have a lot to tell over some beers. Cheers

Comment

glad he went to the hospital in time. ive seen some nasty pics of that stuff!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Look how bad McBride's foot looked last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X