Thats why I fish from a boat now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats why I fish from a boat now!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8a8394afe8a0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

I've had run in's w/ sharks out on the second and third sandbar but never this big and never a Tiger shark.
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

First of all, I sure hope they released it. Secondly, what were the dumb arses thinking out there in waist deep water with a sharking being reeled in. Drunk or not to bright or both!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Those guys didn't watch "shark week"

Comment

MEGALADON!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Like it was said a long time ago: there are idiots born everyday. If they would have gotten bit, they would have blamed the shark. DUH. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Thats why I fish from a boat now!

Where was that?

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                Where was that?
                I heard it was Corpus.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  First of all, I sure hope they released it. Secondly, what were the dumb arses thinking out there in waist deep water with a sharking being reeled in. Drunk or not to bright or both!
                  X10

Comment

If you wade fish you are closer to sharks then you think or probably want to know. As for the video, the only thing that wouldhave concerned me would have been getting sliced up by the line if the shark had made a run.
                    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

What a bunch of idiots. The entire time I was watching that, I was hoping that the shark was going to do a little bit of Darwin work.

The shark is dangerous, but being out there in the water around line line attached to a big fish is also very dangerous. I have seen what can happen. It happens quick - and no one expects it.
                      Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                      and
                      Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Never thought about the fishing line , but , I can see how that could be dangerous .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Don't worry, that shark is still out there looking for a meal. They report I saw said they released it back into the gulf. Good for them.

Comment

Caught just South of Packery Channel and released..I'm not gonna comment on how stupid they appear to be because I wasn't there. The fight could've been long and they were just trying to get it in in a hurry so as to release. Evidently nothing happened and they all got an "on the beach catch and release of a lifetime". Still a good point made about the line getting you!
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                            X