1 triangle of Romano cheese
    1 triangle of Parmesan cheese

parsley
    black pepper
    butter
    olive oil

tablespoon of chopped garlic
    pack of fettuccine noodles

or home made ( eggs yolks flour salt dash of olive oil mix in bowl and mix until it makes a thick dough press using noodle press or roll until they are thin as you can make them if they are two thick they wont cook right.)

bring pot of water to boil with a little salt and olive oil in it then toss in the noodles check em until they are as you like em.

using a food processor or grate mix a 50/50 mix with the Romano and Parmesan cheese

use a small pot and add your heavy whipping cream into the pot and heat it on medium for about 4 min while stirring occasionally add parsley and pepper to the cream then add a bout 1/4 stick of butter then slowly pour in and stir in the cheese mix until thick and creamy turning to fire to low when the cheese is almost melted.

cube chicken to desired size

heat olive oil in frying pan and add table spoon of chopped garlic then pour olive oil on top you can be liberal with the olive oil just dont go crazy add chicken to pan and begin stirring until chicken is browned or fully cooked. once chicken is done pour the Alfredo sauce into the chicken and let it simmer for about 5 min then turn of heat cover and wait about 3 min for it to thicken up some.

spoon out over your noodles and enjoy.

this is just something i whipped up a while back but the family packs it away so its pretty good.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

mmmmm...
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

sorry its just what i made for dinner its so popular at my place i had to share it and my ancestral home being Sicily i cannot stand that store bought Alfredo sauce.
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

oh yea you can add sliced babybella mushroom ti the chicken if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
            i cannot stand that store bought Alfredo sauce.
            I'm with you! Try it with shrimp too.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

have to try it ...
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                X