X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm in Dallas this week...

And it still sucks
    sigpic

It was worse last Saturday!! ou still suxs also.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LOL!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Re: So I'm in Dallas this week...

So does Americas team
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          It was worse last Saturday!! ou still suxs also.
          shoot...and now I am havin dinner with a bunch of fargin' land men!
          sigpic

Comment

I have to go next week and I'm dreading it....

Comment

It must be below 65 degrees in Dallas; are the ladies wearing their minks yet?
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good to hear it still sucks up that way,Else we might slip into the Gulf!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                  shoot...and now I am havin dinner with a bunch of fargin' land men!
                  Landmen is one word-hope ya dint have to pay the bill!! Just the Bar tab will be very expensive.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Landmen is one word-
                    I never knew that. Why are women called landmen? we use to always call them land-----

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      I never knew that. Why are women called landmen? we use to always call them land-----
                      My Oh my, even an Old Dog can learn new things!! ha ha

From AAPL website:
                      Section 3. “Landman” shall mean a Land Professional who is primarily engaged in Landwork.

Section 4. Gender. The masculine gender shall refer to both men and women.

Jumping Jehosavah, men = women in Landwork! Mitt coulda used that in the debate.

Comment

i was joking....remember what J.L. use to call the women landmen?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          i was joking....remember what J.L. use to call the women landmen?
                          Of course-that's why Columbia Gas spent so much on attorney's fees defending him against suits and why one of them got paid for 2 years to attend law school instead of work, plus law school tuition!! Made me almost want a sex change-hmmmm, wonder if the SCOTUS would consider that REVERSE DISCRIMINATION????

Comment

I promise you it was worse last weekend. Even Big Tex self immolated today.

Comment

Working...
                            X