Jackwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackwagon

Heres a pic of the Jackwagon that pull up on my wade today. I was halfway beween where the photo was taken (my boat) and his boat. Keep on keepin on WB pot lickers!
    Attached Files
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Geeezz... It never fails. We should have a forum just for pictures like this. I cannot stand it.... I had a kid cut me off the other day and after giving him a nice yelling he hole shoots right next to me.

Well, guess who I see today at the ramp with his dad while I am trying to sell my boat, yes him. His dad comes up to me and is kind of pissed, but once I talk to him and explain his son's rookie moves he is more than polite. Needless to say we shake hands and exchange names and all is good.

My point is, some people just have no idea, but it is no excuse....

Sorry for the jackwagon that f'd your wade.

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/for...amp-Boat-Ramps
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Depending on my mood.... i sometimes love potlickers. i caught one last week wadin. This pos did the same thing until i hooked stringer. It was comical, cause you could tell he wanted to say something but all that came out was thank you.

My point is. Keep casting at them. That will teachem.

Comment

I did not know you still waded
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hey that bay is loaded with people,take the cowling off your engine and people will avoid you like the plague!Funny!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Man that's tough.

Comment

Maybe that is the key to keep potlickers away! Some people have no clue when they get on the water!

Comment

Yup, there it is. I forgot about it.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

mister potularity!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Your right all lot of them just dont no any better. I just waded the shoreline and sight casted a school of reds tailing in the grass. It was awesome!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

It isn't just the bay!last week about 25 miles out a guy cut across our troll so close our lines went over his bow and wrapped around the chic in the bikini that was smiling and waving!she almost got a face full of feather jigs!

Comment

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                          It isn't just the bay!last week about 25 miles out a guy cut across our troll so close our lines went over his bow and wrapped around the chic in the bikini that was smiling and waving!she almost got a face full of feather jigs!
                          Dang if you woould have trolled her and her bad operation ,know tellen what you would have caught.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Donde esta gilbert
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              Donde esta gilbert
                              Está en carcél
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X