Wheres the tag!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the tag!!!!!!!

Hit the water Saturday and waded a few hot spots and put 7 trout in the box, nothing too big but made for a nice dinner. looking for that tagged red I hot some grass beds and this guy gave me quite a battle. It was an awesome duel for 6 minutes but I finally wore him down. Eagerly searched for the tag but none to be found..... Oh well gave back to the drawing board. I enjoyed the catch so much I felt he deserved a repreive so release him I did. Cheers!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	red II.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	572033

Good C&R story pieman!!!!

Comment

We caught, searched, and released 2 of those bad boys this weekend...
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
        We caught, searched, and released 2 of those bad boys this weekend...
        CSPR instead of CPR LOL
        Resident Ninja

Comment

sweeet
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sounds like a good day to me.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Question ,if you catch one with tag what's the Lowe down please school me thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Winter fisher View Post
                Question ,if you catch one with tag what's the Lowe down please school me thanks !
                STAR Tournament - Pieman is looking for a F150 and Haynie Bigfoot

Comment

Geno, the tagged redfish has to do with the STAR tournament. Heard one was caught in west bay but the angler wasn't entered. Good ole red and white paddletail hanging out that reds mouth. Gotta get out there.

Comment

Here is another question? What if all the fish that were tagged and they weren't all caught? The question i really want to know is if you catch one now that has been tagged in prior years does it count?

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
                      Here is another question? What if all the fish that were tagged and they weren't all caught? The question i really want to know is if you catch one now that has been tagged in prior years does it count?
                      Nope dont count!! I read an article about a guy that caught a current tagged redish and a week later caught one from year before
                      in the same spot. Or soemthing like that.
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        Nope dont count!! I read an article about a guy that caught a current tagged redish and a week later caught one from year before
                        in the same spot. Or soemthing like that.
                        Well that stinks! Thanks again Corndog for the the trip this weekend.

Comment

nice one!
                          Last edited by dbarham; June 4, 2012, 09:38 PM.
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Actually, I'll probably be the one to catch one since I haven't entered yet! LOL!
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                              Actually, I'll probably be the one to catch one since I haven't entered yet! LOL!
                              x2 i cant afford the taxes on the so called free stuff anyhoo
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X