Mysterious Horned Sea Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Horned Sea Monster

Strange looking fish or whatever the heck it is. http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/natur...hore-in-spain/
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

WTH is that?
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

You could make one hell of a pot of gumbo with that bad boy.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

YUK !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Maybe I should be an Italian news photagraper ... I would at least got a better shot of that big weird head in there. Does remind me of some "prehistoric " species though.

Comment

For a moment there, I was scared.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyBass View Post
              Maybe I should be an Italian news photagraper ... I would at least got a better shot of that big weird head in there. Does remind me of some "prehistoric " species though.
              HAR!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The underwater version of the chupa cabras
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                  You could make one hell of a pot of gumbo with that bad boy.
                  If that had been found around Cameron, the pot would be boiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

JT? Whoops, thought ya said "Horny" Sea Monster! My bad.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thats a one eyed one horned giant purple people eater!........Be afraid..be very afraid!
                      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Do you believe in dragons? Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon-smile.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	560020
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Turns out according to an Italian newspaper it was a severely decomposed shark and those " horns " were its butt bones ... scientifically speaking of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyBass View Post
                            Turns out according to an Italian newspaper it was a severely decomposed shark and those " horns " were its butt bones ... scientifically speaking of course.
                            Sharks don't have bones.
                            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                            boom

Comment

It's just an oversize jelly fish that got caught with a horned fish. Just goes to prove, they still haven't explored all the seas. Lord Bless.
                              robert
                              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                              X