Bait Camp & Trailer Storage - JJ's Dry Dock - FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bait Camp & Trailer Storage - JJ's Dry Dock - FOR SALE

I am marketing this property on behalf of the owner. Please find attached the marketing brochure. Sales price is indicated on the flyer. I do have a complete list of financials. We require that a NDA be fully executed prior to me releasing them. Should you want to pursue this opportunity further please call me at 713-877-1700 so we can discuss.

GouHoleRd_1512.pdf

Thanks,

Coe Parker
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Yes it has bait tanks. Salt & Fresh. It also comes with a bait truck to haul your shrimp from place to place.

Great bait camp and storage complex. Very first class.

Comment

"Great bait camp and storage complex. Very first class." Now that's an oxymoron, if there ever was one! LMAO@first class.....
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I have cooked crawfish for Coe at his mud boat Rally's , and had to borrow water from this bait camp each time to purge the bugs . I have looked around this bait camp a lot it is really a nice setup and clean ,clean ,clean !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          I have cooked crawfish for Coe at his mud boat Rally's , and had to borrow water from this bait camp each time to purge the bugs . I have looked around this bait camp a lot it is really a nice setup and clean ,clean ,clean !

lets buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            lets buy it
            Can you get us financed ?

Comment

yeah. But if we don't pay it back, they will kill us.

Comment

yeah. But if we don't pay it back, they will kill us.
                Wonder if crockers sale good there "?

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Wonder if crockers sale good there "?

they sell good every where. people drive a long ways to buy them.

Comment

People fish the spillway with croakers all the time.

Comment

I could sale BBQ, crawfish ,gumbo everything I cook , Gibbey I think we are onto something we need some backers and make this a WEA camp !

Comment

let me put a proposal and since I'm a wetback, the guberment will give me free money to start a business

Comment

let me put a proposal and since I'm a wetback, the guberment will give me free money to start a business
                          Did you stand in a long line today or get a appointment?
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Chit Gilbert, you should easily qualify for a loan. Just say "No habla English" and Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae will write you a blank check at 2.9% interest. Make sure you use "minority owned business" in filings with the SBA and the SBA will give ya extra money-then take all the money and spend it at Heartbreakers with your closest WEA buddies (remember that Calcutta reel I gave you, ol' Buddy?).
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                            X