Wanna get A vet hooked up o some nice sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna get A vet hooked up o some nice sharks

So I'm getting the house exterminated and the guy shows up and we get to talking about fishing he is a bass fishermen looking to get into saltwater cause he just moved down this way. He also told me he has tried to catch some nice sharks with no luck. He got back from Iraq last October so I figured I would post up and ask those more knowledgeable on shark fishing if they would help me get him on some sharks. He said he has some gear but anyways just figured Id post up I plan on taking him out surf fishing for some trout maybe walk into the bay somewhere as well.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

yea i see that as well was hoping to get him some info if not someone to maybe let him tag along on a surf shark trip or something. Hell i might try shark fishing as well.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Beachfront near MOB
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
        Beachfront near MOB
        Yep
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I coulda put him on a bunch of blacktips in La. the last 2 weekends. Dern beggars cost me a lot of tackle!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
            Beachfront near MOB
            Where is MOB? I wanna GO!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Fisherman View Post
              Where is MOB? I wanna GO!!
              Mouth Of Brazos
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Ya'll bring the beer and pay for the gas and oil, I'll supply the boat, bait and tackle.. galveston bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Ya'll bring the beer and pay for the gas and oil, I'll supply the boat, bait and tackle.. galveston bay.

there you go. Tiny might know a thing or two about catching a shark.

Comment

thanks tiny ill get with him and see if we cant set something up .

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      there you go. Tiny might know a thing or two about catching a shark.
                      I might....

Click image for larger version

Name:	big jaws.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	557732

Comment

Matt ya'll will have fun with tiny take him up on the offer.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                          I might....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21764[/ATTACH]
                          That's for sure.
                          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                          X