Punk *** Carney Says.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punk *** Carney Says.....

......that the President has no comment on the Chicago teacher strike. They turned down a 16% raise and the average pay before benefits is already $76,000!
    400,000 students on the street and the Choom gang have no comment.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

But wait, 79% of Chicago 8th. graders aren't proficient in reading.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Kenny, I think that they need a crisis that 0bama can solve and the unions are providing one. It's staged.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

I think Wisconsin could show them a thing or two.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

What do ya expect from a "Munity Organizer and his lovely wife? They only care about themselves and getting re-elected at any cost.

The lack of reading skills makes ya question or wanna see Obama's transcripts-but then again, he reads well from a teleprompter.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

80k a year, masive blocks of time off,and they turn there nose up a 16% pay increase...THATS ALMOST A 13K RAISE! But God Obama will step in, and hero up in time to look good for upcoming elections!....where do they get money to pay them so well?
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              80k a year, masive blocks of time off,and they turn there nose up a 16% pay increase...THATS ALMOST A 13K RAISE! But God Obama will step in, and hero up in time to look good for upcoming elections!....where do they get money to pay them so well?
              From the tax payers of Illinois, and the state is bankrupt! For the last several years the pay was padded from the stimulus, and the democrat party got the union kick-backs.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
              X