running joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running joke?

Is there a running joke on here about Chocolate?...I've seen quite a few posts lately about "no fish in Chocolate"...particularly in Little Boat's hilarious "fishfinder" map.

No this is not a joke, there are only crab traps and potlickers in Chocolate.

Comment

And lots or reefs ... make sure your padi up on your insurance ... your lower unit is going to need to help
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Don't go out during any sort of norther either! The water drops and can leave you looking like this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	blake_Stuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	557733
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

ONLY PLUS 10 GAME WARDENS JUST FOR THAT SMALL AREA AND THE SNAKES AND SHARKS, SO MANY YOU CAN WALK ACROSS THEM ON LOW TIDE. I AM SURE YOU SAW THIS VIDEO, BET YOU JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FROM CHOCOLATE.

Comment

HA, I've looked like that before when I live in south LA...

Looks like my days of fishing Chocolate are over...too bad, it was such and easy drive from Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesser View Post
              ONLY PLUS 10 GAME WARDENS JUST FOR THAT SMALL AREA AND THE SNAKES AND SHARKS, SO MANY YOU CAN WALK ACROSS THEM ON LOW TIDE. I AM SURE YOU SAW THIS VIDEO, BET YOU JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FROM CHOCOLATE.

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by joey7848 View Post

Looks like my days of fishing Chocolate are over...too bad, it was such and easy drive from Houston.
                Well shoot, grab a surface drive & hop right on in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyeDgecKQHI
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Gotta say, I'd prefer an airboat with 500 horses of american muscle. I could drive that thing down I-45 if I wanted...no trailer needed.

Comment

look at my signature....

Comment

http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/thr...lking-too-much

Comment

Originally posted by joey7848 View Post

Yea, its not worth your time. Try east bay
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

If you have the Galveston340 recurve rod you might catch a potlicker or two.

Comment

I hardly catch anything out of that area. I usually just use it as an excuse to get out of the house and drink a beer and waste some gas. Usually stop by the seafood shack on the way in and rub some fish on me and buy a trout or flounder for looks so the ole' lady doesn't get mad..
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Chocolate is not known for the size of it's fish. The longest things out there are castaway300's tutorials on EVERYTHING fishing!!!!!!!

Haha...love you buddy!

Five Stars!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X