Storms This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storms This Morning

The power just flickered, and it's been rumbling for the last hour. I was at the boat and saw lightning in two directions so I came back home. So far the rain has missed JB. It looks like further West, between here & SLP they are in the training storms. There are also storms East just offshore.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I'm sittin in our house at sea isle right now lookin towards jb. It has been raining here for about 45 mins. I can't even see Jamaica beach right now, and earlier I could hardly see the other side of the cove by the house!!
    Tight Lines

Comment

Thanks Joe,Its getting me here in SL pretty good too! It dont bother me or the fish!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        Thanks Joe,Its getting me here in SL pretty good too! It dont bother me or the fish!
        Yeah, the rain's not too bad, it's the occasional lightning that will kill ya!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Got a little sporty over here at BR's. Thankfully I've got someone out here who had the mental wherewithal to get outta bed and close the windows. I slept through it all.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It was nasty around Chocolate this morning. Had to wait it out for a bit, but it finally eased up. Raining now in alvin.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Storms This Morning

Some drunk parked their car near a club with the top down by my house.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Re: Storms This Morning

It was nasty around Chocolate this morning. Had to wait it out for a bit, but it finally eased up. Raining now in alvin.
                Yeah its pourin at my house by Blue Bell

Comment

Damm lightning just run us off the water when the A/C starting blowing outta the north.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I was on the water at 5:30.In Dickinson.Had to make made dash for topwater grill a little after daylight.Got rough quick.Ran to the ramp and picked Reeltime and Rollo up little while ago.We watched it build to the north.Temp dropped real quick.Felt nice.Then the lightining started we came in.None to some 5 minutes from the ramp I could barley see to drive.

Comment

Hey that was a sweet little north push that came along to cool things down but we coulda done with a little less rain,Its coming a frog drowner right now! Chris skunked us with a bull croaker!LOL!Iwonder if Flat Bottom ever got out!
                      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Bet it sucked for the Manvel MOB cook off.

Comment

Yeah it just got off the phone with Mo City and its pouring over there as well.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                            Bet it sucked for the Manvel MOB cook off.
                            I had a blast last night!

Comment

Storms This Morning

Oops someone forgot to put the top up!

Comment

Working...
                              X