Night wade fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night wade fishing

I see there is a full moon coming up this Friday night. Has anyone had any experiences wade fishing at night during a full moon? Any luck with arties? I am use to night fishing for bass and doing great. Niggest key to night fishing for bass is to use black baits. A buddy and I arr serious about giving it a try this week. Any thoughts?
    GET U SUM!!! SHONUFF!!!

Glow is another good choice obviously. Bring a headlamp!
    Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Black super spook jr
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
        Black super spook jr
        What Corndog said!!!!!
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Sweet! Just happen to have one of those!
          GET U SUM!!! SHONUFF!!!

Comment

Grow a pair and throw the full size.

Comment

Re: Night wade fishing

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
              X2
              I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post

I don't like that extra hook while fishing at night. I'll switch to the jr right at dusk and chunk that bad boy all night. I think everyone that enjoys wade fishing should at least fish one night under a full moon. Its awesome.

Comment

Watch out for the sting rays they like night fishing to
                  May your rod never go limp

Comment

Don't get scared of that hook now. Just be a pro and you wont have to worry about that. Make sure you soak your spooks and fatboys in teriyaki pro-cure, helps the trout and reds locate them better at night. That's why I wear my addias proto-type wading shoe, it has daggers on the heel so when I step on a ray it kills them instantly. They aren't out on the market yet, but testing has gone pretty good so far. No more feet shuffling for this guy.

Comment

Well it looks like it's a go tonight. As long as the weather holds up.
                      GET U SUM!!! SHONUFF!!!

Comment

Well cancel that.. my buddy going with has backed out. I guess i will have to wait another 27 days.
                        GET U SUM!!! SHONUFF!!!

Comment

Those fish aren't holding hands out there, you don't have to in order to catch them. If you're going to be chunking tops and looking for a big girl you dont need to be out chest deep at night. Stick knee to thigh deep and have the option to cast deeper/shallower. Know the area you wade and just to keep the others off my back wear a PFD. If u drag a landing net you can buckle the PFD around said net (tight) and if it comes to where you need it, you can use the landing net somewhat like a boogie board and kick your way back over drop off. Don't mess around the pass alone but I have logged many many nights wading the bays at night alone. Some of the best trips burned in my mind....

Comment

Night Wadeing awsome....pack some heat in case you run into Freddy Krueger fish!!!
                            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I am trying to learn the area to thethe right at the end of pompano rd. I can never find the end of the grass flat. It just keeps going and going. Any ideas on best way to fish that area at night? I found a one lonely old white pvc pole about 300 yds from the shoreline. Looked at google earth but cant make out whats what.
                              GET U SUM!!! SHONUFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X