Today's tide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's tide

I see a low tide around 3:30p (+.9) high tide around 5:30p (1ft), is that considered moving water worth fishing? It then looks like a gradual outgoing tide til dark..... what to do?

When in doubt just go fish man
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

There is really no water movement between the tides that you listed. Not sure where you are wanting to go, but if the tides you listed are accurate for the area you are wanting to fish, then Id go fishing from about 6 pm till dark when the tide is falling again.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
        There is really no water movement between the tides that you listed. Not sure where you are wanting to go, but if the tides you listed are accurate for the area you are wanting to fish, then Id go fishing from about 6 pm till dark when the tide is falling again.
        I caught a two trout yesterday evening on tops, and a biggun on a Corky devil. It wasn't exactly red hot action
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          When in doubt just go fish man
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well the fishing was awesome, but the catchin was balls! Put the yak in at Sea Isle and threw top waters and live shrimp.... caught two hardheads. Seems like last 2day years have been tough goin for ole Battle Reds.... maybe next time.

Comment

You need at least a .3 or better to have a strong enough tide for the fish to start feeding! Good Luck!

Comment

whats the best tide site for west bay?

Comment

Working...
                X