X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Camp in Brazoria County????

Read this and you decide.....

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...oudberg-texas/
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I graduated from Sweeny HS. A terrorist camp would probably increase the property value in Sweeny.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

First Amendment allows them to do that, but taking into account Waco/Branch Davidians and also the Mormon/Warren Jeffs FLDS YFZ Ranch, one would think the FBI would act as they have in the past and claim it to be a terrorist group. Plus, I would think that some Sweenyites would have an issue with a radical group in their midst and things may 'catch on fire'?????
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Say it ain't so.

Comment

Leave 'em alone for a few years to live in Sweeny....they'll want to move back to Sandville, Pakistan or commit suicide from boredom.

heeeeeheeeeheeeee
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I think that is just what they want. Most country folks are very willing to just leave their neighbors alone just as long as they are not bothering you. However I bet if the folks in the area actually knew what was going on, some chit would hit the fan.
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I don't see where there could be a terrorist camp in sweeney on cr 3 like the article states.

Comment

Not in Swinney. In old ocean next to the Phillips plant.

Comment

swinney/old ocean/phillips plant.......all the same

Comment

Lol. Go tell the peeps in Swinney that.

Comment

Terrorist Camp in Brazoria County????

Sorry Harvey, I agree with Gilbert on this one. I clump that whole are into one as well. That industry is kind of the life blood of the area. Ranching don't quite do it anymore.
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                        Sorry Harvey, I agree with Gilbert on this one. I clump that whole are into one as well. That industry is kind of the life blood of the area. Ranching don't quite do it anymore.
                        I somewhat agree. I helped build the plant.

Comment

Heard word a mosque was going up in Santa flush. The Klan needs to raise some funds.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                            Heard word a mosque was going up in Santa flush. The Klan needs to raise some funds.
                            I'm sure that'll go over big in that town. Lol
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Barry has the area covered with drones!!
                              Why the panic ? We are all being watched. My junk probably showed this AM when I wizzed off the stern but hopefully it was cold enough where it wasn't too visible. Don't know, supposedly they can see what cigarette you smoke from outer space.
                              I'm more fearful of a POed GOPer with a closet arsenal and an itchy finger than a bunch of worshipping Americans.
                              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                              X