Oilfield Helping Hands Tourney POC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oilfield Helping Hands Tourney POC

Heading down to POC Thrusday to fish the OHH tourney. Fishingaddiction and Flapper will be meeting us down there. I dont fish there much. Any advice from anyone?
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Originally posted by corndog View Post
    Heading down to POC Thrusday to fish the OHH tourney. Fishingaddiction and Flapper will be meeting us down there. I dont fish there much. Any advice from anyone?
    Good luck
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

If your gonna be around tomorrow I can hook you up.

May cost you a vodka drink!

Comment

NFIPOC..
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Y'all kill 'em!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

My advice is to cast into the water. Good luck!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              My advice is to cast into the water. Good luck!
              HAHAHAHA

Comment

Im in the oilfield and work for a major oilfield leader and i never hear about any of this stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
                  Im in the oilfield and work for a major oilfield leader and i never hear about any of this stuff!
                  That's because me and you aren't high enough on the food chain , hell half the time people forget were even here lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
                  I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

This time of year, try the surf and jetties for trout. The bays will be tough. If I wanted reds, try along the south shoreline between Cavallo and the Jetties-near the cedars up against the shoreline-like 3' from shore. The reds should be in that area. You can try around Grass Island also and maybe Panther reef area.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      Don't you worry about that bro.I know where we can find 'em.If the surf is fishable,that's where we're going to get our trout....then we can go get the reds back on that south shoreline.I know some places back in there.It's going to be a blast!,can't wait.
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
                        That's because me and you aren't high enough on the food chain , hell half the time people forget were even here lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
                        Yep

Comment

hey, I'll be fishing the POC area this weekend. I'm headed down friday morning.

Comment

Give me a ring when you get down there.
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Good luck guys!
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X