Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got some help with it could not do it on I pad ,pitcher uv my daugher when 14 at the top of the trees

Chip off the old block, huh Geno? I remember when you used to tear up the neighborhood with them dirt bikes. Hope she turned out as pretty as Carolyn, no offense.

Comment

I remember when he used to tear up the neighborhood in everything he drove. Good to see you on here Geno. Tell your mom hi for me -- havent seen her much since she moved.

Mike
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

shhooot yeh i have been around the states with Barham racing .... great pic .
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Long blond hair kinda tall like her moms side been told ,looks like cross between me and little sis,mike sorry been trying to fig,who you are.my ms I don't remember good.yea Harvey she even jumps out airplanes

Comment

Long blond hair kinda tall like her moms side been told ,looks like cross between me and little sis,mike sorry been trying to fig,who you are.my ms I don't remember good.yea Harvey she even jumps out airplanes

Comment

Thanks lure fisher ,big race at cycle ranch

Comment

Originally posted by Winter fisher View Post
                No sweat brother -- Mike Stephenson
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  No sweat brother -- Mike Stephenson
                  Right on bro,tell your family hi all so,

Comment

Mustangs,motorcycles,women and a tasty Buzz!.....Those where the day's my friend!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                      Mustangs,motorcycles,women and a tasty Buzz!.....Those where the day's my friend!
                      Yea rollo we had a good time didn't we

Comment

Yes we did!kinda hard to believe any of us are still alive to talk about it...I wouldnt change a thing!
                        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

They say hindsights 20-20 but I'm nearly going blind. Staring at that photograph and wishing she was mine. It's that same old hard luck story, sad but true. Losing my mind goin' back in time to 1982. Boy, she was a cutey pie.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                            They say hindsights 20-20 but I'm nearly going blind. Staring at that photograph and wishing she was mine. It's that same old hard luck story, sad but true. Losing my mind goin' back in time to 1982. Boy, she was a cutey pie.
                            Hope I'm not speeking out of place in 82 she was Paul's friend,Harvey good memory that's when I meet you that's when Igot married & mescal tequila will make you go blind

Comment

Originally posted by Winter fisher View Post
                              Hope I'm not speeking out of place in 82 she was Paul's friend,Harvey good memory that's when I meet you that's when Igot married & mescal tequila will make you go blind
                              You can say what you want to about your own sister, Geno. I used to admire her coming up with your mom to visit you. You know back in the days when I introduced you to my brand of redi-roll cigarettes. Still up to my same old tricks.

Comment

Working...
                              X