Floating baitcamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating baitcamp

Anybody heard about it.Suppose to be between Texas City and Eagle Point.To be completed by 2014:Will sell beer and tacklealso.Read it in a magazine will setting at Evans Marine last week

Hey, that was my idea!!! I also figured the waitresses would be in super skimpy bikinis that would make your mother blush. JT was gonna finance it (and of course interview the "help") and we were gonna keep it in Brazoria County (less Police) near Chocolate Bay and call it the "NFIC Bar" or the "Lost Anchor Bar". Dang, nuthin's sacred anymore.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

DAMN!!! I had an idea that was similar to that as well, just never did anything about it....obviously.
      I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Fuzzy I read that same story in the Sea Breeze,pretty interesting concept,but I think Ill wait and see!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Had business in Beaumont last week. There appeared to be a floating bait camp in the Trinity on the north side of I-10.

Comment

You talking about the Floating Oceans Cabaret?
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I knew I should have taken pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                You talking about the Floating Oceans Cabaret?
                Thats the one!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                  They were on the honor system if the owner was out shrimping . Of course that wouldn't work now as there's not much honor left.
                  Ain't that the truth !
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

i remember those in chocolate as a kid. leave the money in the mailbox. Sad to say honor is no longer

Comment

Sweet fuzzy
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

ive bought bait directly from the shrimp boats a few times ....
                        FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by FP3 View Post
                          ive bought bait directly from the shrimp boats a few times ....
                          Yup, so have I. The thing is whenever we do that there is always a good 2 foot chop to make the transfer extremely difficult...
                          Tight Lines

Comment

I bet they are gonna have a fun time getting a "floating liquor liscense" from the TABC.

Comment

This all coming from the same publication that gave you hogs at SLP attacking the giggers that evening? I doubt this will happen but if it does cool...

BTW regarding the hogs, Everyone knows that was in Chocolate where those guys were never found. I mean come on... There's only sasquatches & empty coors cans near SLP.
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X