Any Good Ideas for Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Ideas for Tomorrow?

I'm loading the kayak up after work and headed down to fish in the morning. I was thinking about going back in the marshes around Freeport to see if I can scare up some reds. This rain and overall weird conditions aren't going to slow me down from going - just wondering what y'all are up to tomorrow?
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

I'm sure I'll wander down close to SLP on Saturday for a morning wade...unless I can persuade my buddy to take his new boat out.
    I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Good luck to ya both! I think that sounds like a plan!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I'm gonna check the weather and tides and see about going on Friday night.

Comment

That last storm and lightning run us off the water this morning.Go when you can.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

50% chance of rain tomorrow night

Comment

Have raincoat, will travel. I'll only call it off if there is lightening - then I'll be at the Sand Bar.
              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I might be hiding under the bridge...

Comment

I'm about 99.9% sure that I will be wading tomorrow morning down by the pass with a captain Sharv aka tapthatbass. If anyone wants to join come on with it!!!
                  I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

With rain expected, maybe clean reels and restring them with new line, clean out tackle boxes, change sparkplugs on boat?????
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Looks like its gonna be a day of sharpening my gigs and building a few more gigging lights.
                      Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

Comment

Re: Any Good Ideas for Tomorrow?

I'll be checking out the boat Fishinfreak might be trading for , maybe talk him into a evening trip ! Or I might go after my first kayak fish ....

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
                        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X