FAVORITE plastics or color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAVORITE plastics or color

since the fall season has approached and the fish are getting a little hungrier what is everyones favorite plastic and or color to use in this season

so far ive had some luck with the die dappers and gold spoon is always reliable
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

I typically use morning glory (dark purple) with a chartreuse tail. Second favorite is East Bast (green over clear). Of course, everything I have caught lately is on strawberry and white - one of most productive colors ever.
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Pumpkin seed with chartreuse paddle tail...
      sigpic

Comment

Strawberry/white, pumpkin/chartruese, rootbeer/white, pearl/pink, chartreuse/fire tail, chicken/chain, plum/white or chartreuse major minnows or sand eels. I like shrimp tails best as the shrimp are hatching,maturing and coming out of the back waters and rat grass this time of year. A gold and silver Johnson sprite rigged with a split ring and swievel on front and bucktail jig on the split ring by the hook. I like 1/4 or 1/8 oz. jig heads depending on wind, tidal current and other factors. A couple of 51 mirrolures, 11, 28 or 808, and usually a topwater to throw early when the suns coming up.

Comment

Get ready Danny, Monday's the day. Call me.

Comment

Top secret
            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

hey brother ! my favorite plastic is....... live shrimp under a cork !
              FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Any topwater with chrome, chartreuse, black, red or pink and any combination of the above!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

mornin glory and texas roach.....fire tiger curley tails (flounder)
                  "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Pimp special. Plum/chartreuse.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

TTF Texas Roach Flats Minnow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever they're biting on!
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Glow chartruse, chicken on a chain, pumpkinseed chart, pearl white., red/white.

Comment

favorite brand Norton sand eel........i have no fav color....need to ask the fish what they like.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Morning glory in TTF Trout killer, Mrs Trout killer and Hackberry hustlers.
                              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                              X