These beautiful days.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These beautiful days.....

These beautiful days are killing me! So wish I could be out on the water hooked up to a nice red right now. Hoping this beautiful weather holds on through the weekend.
    Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

I feel your pain. I am sitting here in my office with the boat just sitting outside begging me to take it out.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Re: These beautiful days.....

Yep it SUX !!!!!!!!

Comment

All I can say is "Wahhhhh"-last weekend was deer lease work weekend-hot as Hades and threw 1800#s of rye and oats and fertilizer and loaded 6 feeders. This weekend is GF's granddaughter's 2 y.o. birthday in Austin and my Robalo is ready but I'll again be outta town and my Skeeter is just hanging in my lift-dammit!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Re: These beautiful days.....

I've decided that tomorrow I'm taking the boat out. I've got one job that I have to take care of in the morning and then I'm hitting the water. Boat is hooked up and ready so all I gotta do is stop at the job and then head south! Woohoo!
          Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

Comment

These nice days are killing me. I've been sick since Monday and don't know when I'll be feeling better -- probably about the time the wind increases to 25.

Comment

Working...
            X