Had a good time out on Chocolate yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a good time out on Chocolate yesterday

First time to ever fish Chocolate bayou, i sure will be going back. Didn't realize how shallow it gets out there, but found a couple of good spots.
    Attached Files

Excellent job! If you think it's shallow now, wait til the Northers start to blow! You could nearly walk across it!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Dang nice box of reds there!!! Grill on the half shell!!

Comment

Thank yall, i was woundering if yall could help me out i've been told by my buddy about Shell and mud, he was trying to give me directions but couldn't find it. Any suggestions?

Comment

Good job man, wtg! BE careful out there when those Northerns come in. You will bump around and find your way, just give it some time.

Oh and NFIC!!

Just kidding, great catch.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

What is NFIC

Comment

No Fish In Cooler=No Fish In Chocolate!

good catching!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Getmyhookwet View Post
                Thank yall, i was woundering if yall could help me out i've been told by my buddy about Shell and mud, he was trying to give me directions but couldn't find it. Any suggestions?
                I'm taking you mean shell reefs and mud bottoms-they are all over Chocolate bay-you will find the reefs-especially since you're new to the area and they are about 1' below surface on normal tides-like Curmudgeon said, wait till winter-those reefs will be sticking out of the water.

Good luck and nice post!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well said Robalo. The best way to learn Choco is to wait for a northern and go out and scout around. Just make sure you have a skinny boat if you are going to get out of the channel. I have seen many of no tunnel v bottom boats get stuck out there in the winter. You can get around if this is what you run, just pay attention to where you are going.

As for shell and mud it is all over out there. Just jump over the side and feel around.

No Fish In Chocolate. You will learn to live by it, or be potlicked by the mudskipper!!!! hahahahahaha.....

Welcome to the ditch!
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice Catch!
                    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Re: Had a good time out on Chocolate yesterday

Wtg! !

Comment

Working...
                      X