san luis pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• san luis pass

Any fishing reports for san Luis pass? Should start seeing some bullreds soon. I'm going this weekend, anyone else going out there?

I'm out there every weekend just about. Haven't picked up a rod since I got back from La. though. Things have been hit and miss under the lights, but when it's a hit, it's a HIT. 28, 32, and 35 inch reds caught off docks in Titlum the last 3 weekends. So the bigger reds are around.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Re: san luis pass

I can't wait. I made a bunch of red fish leaders last night. Let me know if you like to try out some of my new leaders. I'm thinking about bait. Crab and mullet should do the trick

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Comment

A bunch of us will be on the beach Sunday till kickoff. Had 1 good hit and drag run but spit the hook last week and another at a drain the day before. They are here now, if i could just get a good hook up, that would be great.

Comment

Missed you last weekend W. DWill. I went ahead and took some pics for you.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	557896Click image for larger version

Name:	image (4).jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	557897
          sigpic
          www.TEXASSMOKESAUCE.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BDrive.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	557898
            sigpic
            www.TEXASSMOKESAUCE.com

Comment

Those first 2 photos are primo Joe! I'm hanging out with Coach this weekend so I hope we catch a few. Ether way it should be beautiful! Time to recharge my batteries.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Man Joe nice pics. I promise we catch fish this weekend. What time you coming out?

Comment

i might be camping down there friday night.
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Bring the bug spray- with this light wind the skeeters are horrible.

Comment

Fish camp! How bad are the little blood suckers? Is it bad in the day time too?

Comment

Coach, looks like we'll be on the Freeport side Friday night

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                          Bring the bug spray- with this light wind the skeeters are horrible.
                          Thanks for the heads up. I'll stock up.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yep, light winds means skeeters at night. They're not around in the daytime, but the moment the sun hits the horizon, they come a callin'. The cool temps knock 'em down a bit, but I think we're going to get a bit of a warmup today through tomorrow.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Wilderness Will View Post
                              Any fishing reports for san Luis pass? Should start seeing some bullreds soon. I'm going this weekend, anyone else going out there?
                              I'll be on the freeport side Sat. morn. couple of miles from the pass. Beach access (?) by the condos. Silver truck flying a Texas flag. Gonna to have the big guns out for bull reds. Catch, pics, release, except for them slots.

Comment

Working...
                              X