Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coachlaw time to get out the checkbook

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-St-Loui...item20c79b9732

Sell some lemonade or just pimp yourself out. You might not get this chance again.

I would not wear that to a dog fight!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

its only an NLC ring. where's the WS ring?

Comment

I ain't one for jewelry, but thanks for thinkin' of me. For that kind of dough I could get a ball signed by Stan Musial and a bigger boat, plus the oyster tongs I've been wanting.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          I ain't one for jewelry, but thanks for thinkin' of me. For that kind of dough I could get a ball signed by Stan Musial and a bigger boat, plus the oyster tongs I've been wanting.
          What kind of oyster tongs are you looking for?
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hmmmm. tongs...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Sweet.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

? You going to wear a thong on your oysters? OMG TMI!! LOL
                Last edited by corndog; July 16, 2012, 10:43 PM.
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

This thread has been knocked out of the park.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                    ? You going to wear a tong on your oysters? OMG TMI!! LOL
                    Kind of like an oyster hammock???

Comment

LMAO! WHAT A GROUP!

Oyster TONGS! are 12-20 foot long tongs that you use to harvest oysters from a boat. I have my great grandfather's tongs on the wall in the living room of the camp, but they are too old to use anymore. Anyone in Texas can harvest oysters in this manner with a recreational fishing license and a $13 sport boat oyster license.

Here's a video for those of you that don't know what oyster tonging is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWGHgbCbHQ
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Cool video. Somehow I don't see you doing that much manual labor!
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

You know Kenny, I have done manual labor. I worked on an oyster boat a loooong time ago, but that was with dredges. I couldn't ever carry sacks like the Tacos (Croatians) though. They were full of sinew for sure.

It's hard work, but good for ya. It doesn't take too long to get your 1 sack for the day. If I had to do it for a living like my great grandfather, I'd probably die. I still have his culling hatchet too!

Comment

Working...
                          X