Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate

Fishing Chocolate in the morning. Going on my buddy's boat so if you see us broke down, feel free to give us a tow...hahaha. I know, I know...there is no fish in Chocolate!!!
    I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Cool man! Thanks!
    I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

We never go to Chocolate to Fish Only Drive around & Drink Beer! I think next time I go to Chocolate I am going to bring a shovel & some Hot sauce. DIG up some of those oysters beds & slap some hot sauce on those babies & the Hell with the Fish! I know I'll NEVER go hungry out there!!

Comment

Well, broke down in the bayou on my buddy's boat...thanks Gulfcoast13 for the tow!!! Greatly appreciate it! Ended up with two reds caught on Gulp and tons of dinks and rats. Even caught a mangrove.
        I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Anytime guys. Nice to meet you.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

It's the guy in pictures boat...it's an old azz 14' McKee. It's his first boat...he is in search of a new motor...haha. The one he has now has given him so many problems and is a piece...I like the boat itself though.
            I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clemonstime View Post
              It's the guy in pictures boat...it's an old azz 14' McKee. It's his first boat...he is in search of a new motor...haha. The one he has now has given him so many problems and is a piece...I like the boat itself though.
              It is a nice rig, just motor problems today. You guys out fished us today and I ran all over, san luis to chocolate. WTG!!!
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
              X