Palm Leafs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm Leafs

Does anybody live in the Dickinson area and have palm trees that need triming? The kind of trees where the palm leafs are 4' or longer and only stickers towards the trunk. I will come by and trim for free if I can have the leafs for brush. No fan type palms.

Originally posted by Galveston340
    .....don't have any here in Dickinson but have all you want down in Santa Fe.
    rdb is a good friend of mine, so you guys will be safe letting him on the property. HAHA~
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Rod, let me know when you go and I will give you a hand if I am available. I need to drink a beer or twelve with the Marx brothers anyway.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
        We got a back hoe don't worry Dewayne he will act proper . Hey it's cooling off , let's catch Catfish . We have some that need to be takin out . We just need to give momma some .
        hey i wanna catfish too!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Re: Palm Leafs

Originally posted by Paul Marx
          Well you got the talking part over with . These cats have to be the most feniky (sp i'm sure you'll check that ) I've ever seen . Catch all you want . After 2 hours of help aroung the orchard , just kidding , but we won't turn down help . If we plan ahead I'll cook up ribs , chicken or pork chops on the grill . I've always wanted a work / play day over there . We need to spray around the trees before the Pecans drop so you can see them to fill yo buckets . Momma will love the company and you will meet the best person in the world ( mom) . On that day , you will be able to get you some pecan wood for the smoker or fireplace . I'm serious let's have a 1/2 of full day of it . Those that want to come out are welcome to some of the finest citrus this side of somewhere when ripe .
          OK said and done what day? Or evening I like cat fishing at night!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I am in to cut palm leaves and catfish.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Sign me up
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have the typical Palm trees-Mexican fan palms-the ones you'd make a Palapa Hut roof with. I have 13+ palms-most 20' and taller-if ya want to trim them and take the trimmings, please do-I am at Jamaica Beach-16535 Jamaica Cove Road- PM me and I'll tell ya where the key is so you can cool down and have a beer. let me know.
                Thanks,
                Jerry
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X