• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxes?

Do we really need more? This is just the state level
    http://window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/taxrates.html
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

NK:

If you are a Dummycrat-the answer is "Yes-we need more taxes to pay for entitlements, crackwhores, welfare scammers, political pork barrels, more teachers (we only need to fix spending by school districts-they don't give a fock since it is YOUR money they waste on BS crap such as out of district conferences and special meetings), prettier highways, jogging paths, dog parks (my favorite waste-o-money), bike trails, hiking trails, pretty state and school buildings, more cars and trucks for state employees (to drive around in to hide from real work - see Channel 11 investigation on city workers), more free stuff for deadbeats, free cable and computers for prisoners (especially rapists and murderers-after all, prison should be nice and pleasant and they should have access to your children through the computer)."

If you are a Republican or Ron Paul supporter, the answer is "Hell no, and we should cut government spending and make people more responsible and self-reliant, not coddle the worthless, immoral baby mommas and deadbeat dads."
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I notice that the list is incomplete-it left off State Severance taxes on production of oil and gas and also State Franchise Tax for Corporations, plus numerous others.

I would like to see the Dummycrats actually pay taxes-it certainly appears that most dummycrats either are 47%ers (contribute ZERO to the Federal Budget), but are freaking happy to support laws and politicians that make the 53% pay for their GD "entitlements" since the Dummycrats generally contribute NOTHING to the Budget except costs. Perhaps if you pay zero in Taxes, you should not be allowed to vote since it aint your GD money that you want to spend-if you want to spend money, then farging contribute or STFU and sit down in your Empty Chair.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Robalo for President!

I like Romney's statement that we don't need to be borrowing money from China to pay for programs that are not absolutely necessary.

Comment

Working...
        X