468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I found when I got back from teal hunting with coe. This morning I found a bullet through my daughters bedroom window. I am so pissed right now I cant stand it. The Sheriff deputy seemed not to worried my wife had to ask him to go talk to the people across the pasture. Funny thing is 2 brazoria county deputy's live across the pasture. I know we live in the county but a 8month old could have been killed So there is a pos that lives by Fairview Jr High that does not care where their bullets land. If any Fwe members live in the area and herd gun shots send me a pm. So I can relay it the the Brazoria county Sheriff. oh and if any one is in the window business I need this one replaced. Thank god for the double pane window it really slowed the bullet down.

Last edited by TXSHOCKWAVE; September 23, 2012, 01:19 PM.

WOW Glad no one got hurt!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

seriously that is messed up..
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I thought you hunted dove, teal, and other winged varmints with steel shot? That's a solid round, sir, a man-killer.

Comment

wow thank god for double pane James.I hope ya'll find out who is careless with there shooting.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

stick a lazer through the middle of the impact hole and it will give you a general direction as to where it came from.
            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

oh i'm pretty sure where it came from. there are only three houses that it could be a deputy's is one of them.

Comment

Damn James I was still asleep reading your text you sent. I jump on here & see a bullet! Man I'd be furious! Looks like a .40 or 45cal

Comment

I cannot imagine how pissed you are. There is a lot that I will tolerate but a bullet through the window in my child's room would NEVER be tolerated. There is no end to the length I would go to to make sure that they get the message...hell find a lawyer, hire a PI who specializes in ballistics, and hit 'em hard...
                  sigpic

Comment

just talked to the sgt they are coming back out

Comment

Re: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that's close to me too james scary chit if u find out where it came from and wanna go by there gimme a holler I will ride with ya that's bullshit!!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'm glad to hear the sgt. is making the dead beat cop come back out... They need to do their job, which is when people take the law in their own hands. When the stinking pigs don't do their jobs...

Comment

Re: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been bird huntin for the past 3 days kind of by there on 284 and i heard gun shots this mornin but ive been hearin them since Friday. Glad yall are ok though if it is a pistol then they had to be pretty dang close! !

Comment

Looks like pretty serious stuff there! Good to hear no one was hurt!

Comment

I am with Barham and ready to roll anytime. I will get the alvin popo to.follow.

That's bull chit ... And I will help where needed. I can dig a quick hole or get some crete layed.
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X