Saltwaterassault.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltwaterassault.net

Saltwaterassault.net is no longer. Got a few PM's telling me that my web site was down. Just found out some one put in a big for saltwaterassault.net and the instant it expired they bought it out from under me. It pisses me off but it was my fought I think. Godaddy never sent me an email saying it was time to renew the .net name. Anyway it should be back up within a few day under www.saltwaterassault.com. This is twice my name has been stolen from me. The 1st guy that stole it from me tried to sell it back to me for a $100,000.00. LMAO. Yea right!!!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Crooks ,,Good going on the new web site !
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'd write a letter to Go Daddy and demand they sent those hot ladies over to "discuss" what happened!!

That is the sheetz. Greg: Change your "signature" on your Profile to show "COM" instead of "NET".

Come by this weekend if you're down at Jam Cove-got a poker/drinking/fishin weekend-come by and have a beer and lose some $ in Poker!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Re: Saltwaterassault.net

That sux Greg , glad you got another one coming

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

That bites! Glad you caught it early.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

dang i just got a domain from godaddy and checked the box to be notified in three years before said domain name goes on the open market.Greg folks will remember .com before .net.....so i think was a lose win situation.good luck
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

.com is better .net anyway.....bunch of chicken shiits.

back in 2010 i bought the name "Croakersoaker.com" and "I love Croaker.com" so when Muddskipper became a guide I could sell them to him for some BIG $$$$$.

Comment

GoDaddy hosts my site so I will keep that in mind. I hate them and will be changing when my renewal comes up.

Hope it all turns out alright for you!

Comment

Don't let it get you down Greg. They can't take away your awesome skills!!!
                  "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

O im not down lol.... Just gonna be a pain in the ***** changing everything over. I lost my email account to because it was .net. So now I half to set up a new email account, change bus. cards, and a whole bunch of other crap. Plus, the wrap on the Tundra has .net. Now I gotta remove the damn wrap LOL.... and not to mention all the .net stickers on the boat.

A long time ago it use to be .com.

AQUA PIMp
                    AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I have everything hosted through Go Daddy as well... I have all my domains setup on Auto Renewal. Just moved FishWestEnd to Go Daddy actually.
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

[QUOTE=aqua pimp;236631 Plus, the wrap on the Tundra has .net. Now I gotta remove the damn wrap LOL.... and not to mention all the .net stickers on the boat.

AQUA PIMp[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about the boat & truck Greg! I've got a couple marks-a-lots! I'll fix it for ya!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Saltwaterassault.net

Damn always something ....go daddy sent me a renewal notice via e mail for mine. ?? The graphics guy is happy about this!
                          Captain Glenn Stevens
                          Coastal Guide Service
                          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Re: Saltwaterassault.net

Really going to hate it when ya find out it was a past client. That would really suck.
                            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

The first time my .com got stolen it was the guy who built the .com site. This time it looks like some guy from China or something. Pull up .net and it's all in Chinese with a picture of some flowers. What the he!! This has to do with saltwater assault beats the he!! Out of me.

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X