Sunday 7/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 7/15

Had a sighting of the rare West End Sasquatch offshore of Galveston.

Trolled several rips and weedlines and rigs out of Galveston and Freeport with Reeltime.
    The best fishing was when the weather was at it's worst, rain and wind swells white capping to 4' and double hook-ups. No dolphin or ling at home on any of the weedlines just a few bonita.

Caught 2 limits of kingfish, a few bonita and undersized redsnapper and one large Spanish mackerel about 6 lbs..

Despite the weather at times it was an awesome day on the pond with Reeltime.Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	572299
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

I had a awesome time James!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Looks Good to me! Nice Job!!

Comment

Good fishing guys!

Comment

There you go. Always fun with Sasquatch.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

not bad for a couple bay boys!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

NIce going. Love that wassuppp pose!!!
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Cool! Fire up the smoker pit.

Comment

Nice fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice going. I went on 7/7 and found zero kings-was puzzled about that.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Nice going. I went on 7/7 and found zero kings-was puzzled about that.
                      Robalo, we missed a lot of fish, pulled hooks, slash attacks, short strikes. I like to use single hooks for trolling, I don't want a bunch of treble hooks flinging around in water and boat.
                      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Wtg

Comment

Working...
                        X