Got the wifey her rod and reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the wifey her rod and reel

She has wanted this rod and reel combo since we saw it in Port A . Dawg found it for me a few months back finally ordered it from Gulf Breeze in Florida a week and a half ago she luvs it! I was actually surprised its not bad quality at all i already gorilla glue it into a 1pc instead of a 2pc lol anyways THANKS DAWG SHE IS HAPPY !

Very nice.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Now y'all need to get out there and get after some fish!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Very nice.
        Thanks

Originally posted by Little Boat View Post
        Now y'all need to get out there and get after some fish!
        I took her last weekend and she lost two really nice trout around 18-20" cause of her push button pink rod. So i figured it was past time to upgrade good thing is ive been showin her for a while how to use a spinning reel she is pretty good now . We will probably go next weekend and break her new rod in!

Comment

Great looking combo!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's awesome. I'll have to show my wife. She loves pink and green. She came across another combo rig that she likes in Academy. Its called Rowdy Lights or something like that. Its a spinning setup that has pink and green light that light up as its spinning. I agreed with her that it was all cute and stuff but had to let her know that the ol' salt water would allow it a lifespan of about a week.
            Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

Comment

Re: Got the wifey her rod and reel

Originally posted by Stinging Bee View Post
              That's awesome. I'll have to show my wife. She loves pink and green. She came across another combo rig that she likes in Academy. Its called Rowdy Lights or something like that. Its a spinning setup that has pink and green light that light up as its spinning. I agreed with her that it was all cute and stuff but had to let her know that the ol' salt water would allow it a lifespan of about a week.
              Its saltwater grade and i ordered it from a place in florida called gulf breeze. Its surprisingly well made.

Comment

Looks good to me... The only thing to do know is load test it...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yea i have yet to get her out she been busy as hell for her best friends wedding.

Comment

man, nice work !
                    FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X