UNemployment UP by 400,000 last month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNemployment UP by 400,000 last month

So Obama touted that unemployment was down in the Debate. BULLCHIP AGAIN!!!!!

I truly believe the numbers given last month when all said unemployment was down was merely Gerrymandering by the Obama Administration to boost his numbers in the Polls and help him in the Debate. Now the truth is out!!

From AP and Rueters:

Jobless claims take big jump in latest week.

The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits leapt to the highest level in four months in the latest week, erasing the large drop reported last week and then some.

The Labor Department reported Thursday that initial claims, a notoriously volatile data point that is subject to large swings due to technical factors (in other words, the info we gave Obama was pure Bullchip), rose a seasonally-adjusted 46,000 to 388,000. The four-week moving average, which smooths out wrinkles in the data, rose 750 to 365,500. Both data points remain below 400,000, suggesting that the labor market is healing, although at a snail's pace.

Last week, California reported a large drop in applications, pushing down the overall figure to the lowest since February 2008. This week, it reported a significant increase as it processed applications delayed from the previous week.

A department spokesman says the seasonally adjusted numbers "are being distorted ... by an issue of timing."
    REALLY? WHAT A FARGING COINCIDENCE-GOOD TIMING COMRADE OBAMA!!

The government adjusts its readings for claims to take into account regular seasonal swings. Claims usually increase at the beginning of a quarter, but one state appears to be following a different pattern than normal in reporting its claims, which led to the wild fluctuations over the last couple of weeks, a department official said.

GO AHEAD AND KEEP BELIEVING THE LYING POS POTUS-HE DODGED FAST & FURIOUS AND HOW HOLDER WAS AN ACCOMPLICE AND DODGED HOW HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS FROM THE DEATHS OF AMBASSADOR STEVENS AND 3 OTHERS IN BENGHAZI AND HE LIED ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL POLITICAL GAIN-VOTE THE SOB OUT OF OFFICE.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I don't know why Obama would try to hide it. Isn't it his policy to get as many people sucking off the government tit as possible?

Apparently Obama's philosophy that unemployment benefits and welfare checks will boost the economy isn't working so well.

Comment

jBv, I guess you're right on that..... OBAMA PHONE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X