Deano...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deano...

it's about time to go jump outta good airplanes again. Greg must have changed his number, think you can get us hooked up again?

BTW, if any you other MEN wanna jump come on and we'll make it a FWE event. It's only one step to the ground.

I've done that... it's an experience for sure. definitely worth doing once or twice. very cool
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Re: Deano...

Greg is in the can!! Talk to hank out there he will take care of you
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

where is the place, time, date?

Comment

Yikes! on the can. Thanks for the update. Anyone wanna do a little skydiving? Maybe around Nov 10th? ...sooner?

Comment

Years back some guys on TOB went for a jump for some charity. One guy made a "hard landing" so they took him to the ER and he was checked and released. He went home and sat in his recliner that evening, had a cerebral hemmorage and died! Left a wife & kids.
            Life is tenuous enough without pushing your luck!
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Re: Deano...

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              Years back some guys on TOB went for a jump for some charity. One guy made a "hard landing" so they took him to the ER and he was checked and released. He went home and sat in his recliner that evening, had a cerebral hemmorage and died! Left a wife & kids.
              Life is tenuous enough without pushing your luck!
              I'm with you on that one
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I can help you out again BP ,shoot i will video you this time !!!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Heres one from a while back ....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN5-i...feature=relmfu

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th0MP...feature=relmfu

Comment

Soory i just had to add this one i made .... can you name everyone in this video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR9_Z...feature=relmfu

Comment

too funny... the first 51 seconds was all SP... then it was hit or miss LF, SP, DB, & RC... just a guess???
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                            too funny... the first 51 seconds was all SP... then it was hit or miss LF, SP, DB, & RC... just a guess???
                            Pretty dang good !!!!!!

Comment

LOL!
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                              X