X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Hit & Run in Baytown

What POS! http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=426181
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

in Baytown at roseland park.The boat is a 17ft white fiberglass being pulled by a lifted 2000-2006 F250 with front hull damage. Someone had to see the truck to get this much info, If anyone remembers this that was fishing in this area, Call the police!! Some little kids Dad is Gone Forever!! This could have been ANYONE of US!! He at least should have pulled the guy out of the water!!!!!!!!! THNX for the Post Kenny!!

Comment

This is sad had to be alcohol involved

Comment

Pretty sad indication of the mind set of the boater involved,More important to get away from the scene of the accident,than to take ownership for his mistakes,no matter what the consequinces,Thats just a Farging Soulless individual who will whine about how he didnt know better on his day in court! He'll get what he deserves on that day!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Unbelievable! It was just a matter of time for hit n run with boats involved! Hope they catch them soon!

Comment

very sad...
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Hey guys a long time friend was hit head on by another boat today in Baytown at roseland park.The people that hit them hauled *** to the dock and loaded up and took off.The boat is a 17ft white fiberglass being pulled by a lifted 2000-2006 F250 so please keep an eye out for a boat with front hull damage.At time of this posting they are still searching for his body.Please keep his family in your prayers and god bless.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"-Ghandi
              "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

Any idea of what time the Ford left the ramp? James & I were headed back from Trinity River around 4 PM yesterday. I was on I-10 pulling the Gator-Tail.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Prayers sent for the family in this very difficult time.

Comment

Heart breaking every bad decision I ever made had alcohol to do with it... Sounds like someone else does the same thing??? I hope the POS get caught and hung in town square… My heart pumps piss for them and I mean that in the most respectful way possible… Prayers sent out to the family, and has his body been recovered yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                      Heart breaking every bad decision I ever made had alcohol to do with it... Sounds like someone else does the same thing??? I hope the POS get caught and hung in town square… My heart pumps piss for them and I mean that in the most respectful way possible… Prayers sent out to the family, and has his body been recovered yet?
                      Your a smart man to see that. It took me until I was 50 to learn that truth.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

People involved turned themselves in at the police station, but still no body has been found.
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                          People involved turned themselves in at the police station, but still no body has been found.
                          With ALL the SHARKS being reported I dont think this is looking very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                            ...""Late Sunday, two men from Baytown were in custody after turning themselves in. Their names were not immediately released.""
                            The names have been released... I heard them on the new earlier today.

Comment

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8736775

BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- The body of a boater who had been missing since Saturday was found this morning about a mile north of where a boat he was in was struck by another larger boat.

The accident happened on Cedar Bayou in Roseland Park. A 34-year-old man identified as Damon Miller and a teenager were knocked out of the smaller boat. The teen was rescued, but the Miller was missing until this morning, when his body was found by a tugboat operator.

The men in the other boat took off, but authorities say they turned themselves in Sunday night. According to officials with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Jason Clyde Delavergne, 36, and Joseph Charles Delavergne, 33, have been charged with Failure to Stop and Render Aid. The two men are brothers.

"It's fairly uncommon," said Texas Game Warden Major William Skeen. "When there's an accident, they usually remain at the scene, but this is uncommon that witnesses saw the vessel and the suspects leave the scene."

Reporter Kevin Quinn is following this story today and will have the latest on Eyewitness News beginning at 4pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X