How's the fishing been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the fishing been?

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. How has the fishing been? I haven't been out in 2 months. My family was struck with tragedy, and I have been taking care of that as well as going to school full time this summer. On top of that, the weekend after the fourth, someone killed my 2 year old lab. It's been a rough couple of months but I'm looking to get back on the water, now that school is coming to an end I just need to clear my mind a bit. So is has the gigging been any good this summer and how is the trout bite in the surf?
    Son of the Republic

Fishing is good-come on and go. Sorry about the issues-it'll get better.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sorry for your probs......Sounds like saltwater therapy might help ya out.

Comment

Get out on the water and clear your mind bud. Just get out there and it will all come together.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

How's Hollis been doing Gilbert?
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thank you all for the well wishes. I'm planning on getting out on the water on Friday evening. I'm sure I'll have a report coming, wether it has a catching report, or just water conditions and a few landscape photos.
            Son of the Republic

Comment

when in doubt, catch some trout baby. fishing is the my stress relief!!!!!!!!!! good luck
              if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

Working...
              X