Farkin' POS POTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farkin' POS POTUS

The liar-in-chief was just grandstanding at FEMA headquarters. It was obviously political pandering for the NE vote. He's "very concerned about the safety of the public". Too bad he wasn't as concerned about the four men that were killed in Libya, but he couldn't miss that fundraiser in Vegas!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

So true-preying on the ignorant at any cost-"all for me, me, me" said Obama.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just think, you guys....in just 9 days you get 4 more years of griping about Obama. Aren't you EXCITED!!!!!! (I still love messing with you guys! Have fun with this thread!)
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
        Just think, you guys....in just 9 days you get 4 more years of griping about Obama. Aren't you EXCITED!!!!!! (I still love messing with you guys! Have fun with this thread!)
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That kinda stung alittle... Thank you sir may I have another!!! EWWWW It stung alittle more when I read it again... LMAO Thank you sir may I have another!!! That **** is starting to down right hurt now... Thank you sir may I have another!!!!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X