Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck video

Anyone seen this one?

Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 19, 2010, 02:43 PM.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

I miss hunting West Texas and ducks in dry fields. That was cool how that dog caught that duck, but he still would have gotten an *** whoppin for breaking on the birds,lol.
    Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
      I miss hunting West Texas and ducks in dry fields. That was cool how that dog caught that duck, but he still would have gotten an *** whoppin for breaking on the birds,lol.
      Yepp ,you noticed that to Cool dog but yes in trouble dog also!

Comment

What did you think about it Coe?

Comment

Good stuff...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Seen that one a bunch.

It was filmed up in Saskatchewan, actually not too far from where i guide at up there during September and October. I love the country up there, and the birds are out of this world.

Come on September....
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

This one makes me laugh every time...this video is EPIC.

This is the typical scene at any public Texas lake during the season. Two barnies, with great calling abilities, field trial dog, and picking out all the fat coots they can handle. AWESOME!
              Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 19, 2010, 11:18 PM.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

BWahahahahahaah dude they are calling them constipated ducks!

Comment

I always got a kick out of this one:

Comment

Old school

Comment

Smacker do you have the video I posted with the pat green song ?

Comment

Screw that, do you have the video of the young lady catching the catfish.. If it is your daughter, girlfriend or wife then disregard my comment....
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                          Screw that, do you have the video of the young lady catching the catfish.. If it is your daughter, girlfriend or wife then disregard my comment....
                          Naw you alright it's just one of the whoha girls.

Comment

Cool, ducks seem to like those dry field spreads a lot. We had some groups of pintails that were just suicidal buzzing our goose spread over and over (of course during the split)
                            LMAO! That sounds like one of my buddy's calling.

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post

This is the typical scene at any public Texas lake during the season. Two barnies, with great calling abilities, field trial dog, and picking out all the fat coots they can handle. AWESOME!
                              They should enter the world duck calling championship!!
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X