Representative Mike Kelly's Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Representative Mike Kelly's Speech

Rep. Mike Kelly (PA) gave this speech on the House-pretty much says it all about Government interference.

Why wasn't/isn't he running for POTUS?

Link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-...ongress-today/
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Check out his other speeches after that one plays-especially the one about Obama where Obama says small businesses exist because of Government. What a farging idiot Obama is-yessiree Bob, Obama knows a lot about Business-he's never had a farging job in his life and only has suckled off TAXPAYER MONIES-never has worked for a non-government job-what a farging worthless stupid moron that should be eating dogmeat in some Third World Country WHERE HE FARGING BELONGS!!!!!! POS POTUS is so GD ignorant it just focking amazes me that anyone could vote for the basterd!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

First politician that is telling it like it is! What has happen to plain old common sense..., I applaud Mr. Kelly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm surprised more people have not responded to this post. Mike Kelly sheds light on all the regulations that have chocked our progress and made our recovery almost impossible. I wish we had more representatives like Mr. Kelly! Good post Robalo.

Comment

Ill respond, WTG!Mr Kelly! People dont respond cause speaking out is frowned on nowdays!!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
          X