Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Trailer Stolen

I should have posted this a month ago!
    Some slimeball backed up my driveway just east of Alvin and stole my travel trailer in July. Let me know if you have seen this camper
    Click image for larger version

Name:	277RL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	572669

Man that sux!!!! How can people steal a travel trailer and get away with it? I guess they just put it on some property or something. Sorry for your loss man.
    Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
    (AKA Evans Marine Services)
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    http://boatwerxtx.com
    main@boatwerxtx.com
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

that sucks, i use one of these with the latch lock too. won't stop a real theif but will slow them down.

http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CH0Q8wIwAg#

Comment

Will keep an eye out.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Travel Trailer Stolen

I use the same device on my Outback 312BH..., sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry bout the loss. Its prolly in mexico by now
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

If I see it in East Texas, I'll let ya know-probable is between Channelview and Tyler!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Being this close to deerzis season im sure it's on a deerzis lease by now. That sucks man, hopefully it was insured.

Comment

The rates on insurance for travel trailers is not cheap ... even through companies like Progressive ...

Tell me you had it insured?
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Why did you take so long to tell us about it? This is what we do brother, using the good ole boy network to get the word out there on your camper,now we have a pic to go by...Its been too long since it happened, but you never know cause a lot of us hunt on differant leases and thats probably where its at! Ill keep my good eye out! Good Luck!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I will keep and eye out
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

My parents trailer was stolen from some property they had on Lake limestone.It was found about 8 yrs later on a deer lease outside of Centerville.Sorry about the theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                          Why did you take so long to tell us about it?
                          It didn't cross my mind until now.

My neighbor saw it last week being towed down CR169 headed towards Liverpool. She said it was being towed by a gold color F250. An older red GMC Jimmy removed it from my property.

Yes, it was insurued and they paid for the trailer itself. What wasn't covered was contents. I had about $4K worth of goodies in it such as tools, satellite system, upgrade tv's and sound system, full kitchen and bath stuff, clothes, etc. Basically anything you would have in a vacation home was there. This was our vacation home on wheels, or as we called it, the Rolling Condo. Unfortunately we also had my wifes grandmothers patch quilt's in it. That is something that can't be replaced.

It's gone and I don't expect to see any of it again but I would like to have the quilt's back.

Comment

Working...
                          X