SkitterWalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkitterWalk?

The sizes of the skw is a 8 or 11, at some point wasn't their a #9, if so , does anyone know what happened to them?

No one has ever seen one of these, I must be Crazy then.

Comment

Don, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. I never even looked at the numbers.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

superspooks!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I've only seen 2 different sizes, but there just may be a third size.
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The 2 sizes that I see now is Large one is 11 and the small one is # 8, when I moved to Pasadena, I remember buying several # 9s but my tackle bag was stolen out of my truck, so now I'm on a hunt for them, unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

you are mistaken

Comment

Oh well, I did Drink back then, that could have been the problem.

Comment

actually, you might not be to off. xraps came in size 9. they are topwaters. maybe that's what you bought.

Comment

Cool Thanks

Comment

Not all x-raps are topwaters.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X